I’ve been asked to write about Camp Ukandu, what it is and what it means to the kids we serve and to the staff who participate. It would take me pages to write everything, so I will tell you in no uncertain terms that Camp Ukandu is an amazing, outrageous, fun-filled week for kids with, or who have had, cancer and their siblings. The mission of Camp Ukandu is to provide a safe and secure … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- When is my child old enough to use an iPad or tablet?
- What is National Poison Prevention Week?
- About the man who put kids’ health on the national research agenda
- Julie Mikulic on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Joseph Boquiren on When is my child old enough to use an iPad or tablet?
- Lisa McMahan on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Skye Leslie on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Denise on Finding bravery at Doernbecher