What is vitamin D? Vitamin D is an essential nutrient found naturally in some foods and produced in our skin in the presence of sunlight. It helps the body absorb calcium and phosphorus and also is important for healthy bones, nerves, muscles and immune system function. What are some sources vitamin D? Vitamin D is found naturally in cod liver oil, liver, organ meats, egg yolk and oily fish. Most people do not consume enough … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
Recent PostsMore Posts
- Lisa McMahan on The vaccine every teenager needs
- Sydney Massage on The vaccine every teenager needs
- Prok on When is my child old enough to use an iPad or tablet?
- Su Scott on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Jennette Zarko on The vaccine every teenager needs