Pediatric radiologists at OHSU Doernbecher Children’s Hospital consult with pediatricians, surgeons and other referring physicians to decide whether CT, radiograph (X-Ray), and/or fluoroscopy (angiogram) examinations are the best option for imaging a child in need of diagnostic radiology services. These imaging exams: Provide an intimate look at a child’s anatomy and sometimes their physiology. Allow diagnosis of diseases and injuries, as well as normal anatomy. Deliver ionizing radiation to the patient in order create these … Read More
- Baby in a box? What you need to know about safe infant sleep
- Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Five ways to bring books back into your family’s summer
- Adrien on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Ander on “13 Reasons Why” poses risks to Oregon youth
- Rhonda Cohen on Meeting Julia: Representing autism in the media
- Aimee Lomeli on The healing power of art: CHAP at OHSU Doernbecher
- Tori on Tips for supporting one another