Pediatric radiologists at OHSU Doernbecher Children’s Hospital consult with pediatricians, surgeons and other referring physicians to decide whether CT, radiograph (X-Ray), and/or fluoroscopy (angiogram) examinations are the best option for imaging a child in need of diagnostic radiology services. These imaging exams: Provide an intimate look at a child’s anatomy and sometimes their physiology. Allow diagnosis of diseases and injuries, as well as normal anatomy. Deliver ionizing radiation to the patient in order create these … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- 2014 in review: small patients, big stories.
- Gifts for good
- A classroom in a hospital: Doernbecher’s school program
- Pat on Technology that matters
- chris flores on #FreestyleFriday: OHSU employee Gabe Flores
- Lisa McMahan on Flu vaccine decreases a child’s risk of serious illness
- jennifer on Flu vaccine decreases a child’s risk of serious illness
- Rod on The childless pediatrician: A parent’s worst nightmare?