This Thanksgiving I added something new to the list of things I am grateful for. Three weeks ago, I traveled to a stunningly beautiful part of the United States, where I found hundreds of children living with debilitating heart disease. At some point in the past, the children had contracted either strep throat or impetigo, a common streptococcal skin infection. Weeks to years later, they were found to have heart murmurs. Many were fatigued and … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- When is my child old enough to use an iPad or tablet?
- What is National Poison Prevention Week?
- About the man who put kids’ health on the national research agenda
- Julie Mikulic on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Joseph Boquiren on When is my child old enough to use an iPad or tablet?
- Lisa McMahan on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Skye Leslie on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Denise on Finding bravery at Doernbecher