We’re headed toward a public health crisis, but you can help. While the numbers of heart disease-related deaths in the United States have been decreasing, other numbers tell a different story about the future of heart disease. Whereas some 10 percent of the population now has type 2 diabetes, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention predicts that 30 percent of the population will have type 2 diabetes by the year 2050 if the current … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- #FreestyleFriday: OHSU employee Gabe Flores
- Doernbecher offers free flu vaccine to its patients’ parents, close family contacts
- Behind the illustration with Maryanna Hoggatt (and Simon)
- chris flores on #FreestyleFriday: OHSU employee Gabe Flores
- Lisa McMahan on Flu vaccine decreases a child’s risk of serious illness
- jennifer on Flu vaccine decreases a child’s risk of serious illness
- Rod on The childless pediatrician: A parent’s worst nightmare?
- Zee on The childless pediatrician: A parent’s worst nightmare?