Many of us will be gathering at the Rose Quarter Saturday, April 27, at 9 a.m. for the annual March of Dimes “March for Babies” fundraiser. The March of Dimes’ mission is to improve the health of newborns by preventing birth defects, preterm birth and infant mortality, and OHSU Doernbecher Children’s Hospital proudly partners with them to support this mission for newborns receiving care in the Doernbecher Neonatal Care Center (DNCC). Having a baby born … Read More
- The vaccine low-down: Protecting your children against chickenpox, meningitis and more
- Baby in a box? What you need to know about safe infant sleep
- Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Camille Calderwood on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Adrien on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Ander on “13 Reasons Why” poses risks to Oregon youth
- Rhonda Cohen on Meeting Julia: Representing autism in the media
- Aimee Lomeli on The healing power of art: CHAP at OHSU Doernbecher