Many of us will be gathering at the Rose Quarter Saturday, April 27, at 9 a.m. for the annual March of Dimes “March for Babies” fundraiser. The March of Dimes’ mission is to improve the health of newborns by preventing birth defects, preterm birth and infant mortality, and OHSU Doernbecher Children’s Hospital proudly partners with them to support this mission for newborns receiving care in the Doernbecher Neonatal Care Center (DNCC). Having a baby born … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- My child is constipated. What can I do?
- Talk to your kids about energy drinks
- Could your child have narcolepsy?
- Rhiannon on A note of thanks from 8-year-old former NICU patient Elle
- Judy Deggs on Vancouver’s Trey Foote Foundation raises $12K for OHSU Doernbecher, Knight Cancer Challenge
- Cathy partida on Resilience
- Leslie on From a physician-parent’s perspective
- Tatyana on Share a room with your baby, not a bed