The Portland Superheroes Coalition first came to OHSU Doernbecher Children’s Hospital through a family’s request to brighten their little girl’s stay — she absolutely loved one of the superheroes. The family was gracious enough to allow the visit to be shared with other patients in the hospital. This event was so well received by patients and their families that we asked the Portland Superheroes to visit patients on a quarterly basis, and they answered with … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- 2014 in review: small patients, big stories.
- Gifts for good
- A classroom in a hospital: Doernbecher’s school program
- Pat on Technology that matters
- chris flores on #FreestyleFriday: OHSU employee Gabe Flores
- Lisa McMahan on Flu vaccine decreases a child’s risk of serious illness
- jennifer on Flu vaccine decreases a child’s risk of serious illness
- Rod on The childless pediatrician: A parent’s worst nightmare?