The Portland Superheroes Coalition first came to OHSU Doernbecher Children’s Hospital through a family’s request to brighten their little girl’s stay — she absolutely loved one of the superheroes. The family was gracious enough to allow the visit to be shared with other patients in the hospital. This event was so well received by patients and their families that we asked the Portland Superheroes to visit patients on a quarterly basis, and they answered with … Read More
- Kate on How to beat bedwetting
- Riz on How to beat bedwetting
- Camille Calderwood on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Adrien on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Ander on “13 Reasons Why” poses risks to Oregon youth