I am a first-year pediatrics resident at OHSU Doernbecher Children’s Hospital. This means I have recently completed four years of training in medical school, received my medical degree and now am receiving further training in my specialty of choice: Pediatrics. When I was in medical school and deciding on which field of medicine to pursue, one of the qualities that drew me to pediatrics was its diversity on all levels — the patients with whom … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
Recent PostsMore Posts
- Lisa McMahan on The vaccine every teenager needs
- Sydney Massage on The vaccine every teenager needs
- Prok on When is my child old enough to use an iPad or tablet?
- Su Scott on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Jennette Zarko on The vaccine every teenager needs