I am a first-year pediatrics resident at OHSU Doernbecher Children’s Hospital. This means I have recently completed four years of training in medical school, received my medical degree and now am receiving further training in my specialty of choice: Pediatrics. When I was in medical school and deciding on which field of medicine to pursue, one of the qualities that drew me to pediatrics was its diversity on all levels — the patients with whom … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- The childless pediatrician: A parent’s worst nightmare?
- Water, water everywhere: How to reduce your child’s risk of drowning
- Predicting whether children with ADHD will get better over time
- Betty Carroll on The childless pediatrician: A parent’s worst nightmare?
- Robert D. Wilson M.D. '56 on Healing the healer: OHSU Doernbecher physician-in-training launches “The Well Resident”
- Kate on Recent Comments
- Lisa McMahan on Predicting whether children with ADHD will get better over time
- Nuza Syxtus Thomas on About Doernbecher