Vaccinations are a powerful, proven tool in our fight to prevent childhood infections. Because of the widespread use of vaccines in the United States, we have seen a dramatic decline in the number of children who suffer from deadly diseases such as polio, chickenpox, hepatitis B and whooping cough. Vaccinating children with all the recommended vaccines, on schedule, is one of the safest and most advanced means of preventing infection. Parents commonly ask whether it … Read More
- Baby in a box? What you need to know about safe infant sleep
- Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Five ways to bring books back into your family’s summer
- Adrien on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Ander on “13 Reasons Why” poses risks to Oregon youth
- Rhonda Cohen on Meeting Julia: Representing autism in the media
- Aimee Lomeli on The healing power of art: CHAP at OHSU Doernbecher
- Tori on Tips for supporting one another