Vaccinations are a powerful, proven tool in our fight to prevent childhood infections. Because of the widespread use of vaccines in the United States, we have seen a dramatic decline in the number of children who suffer from deadly diseases such as polio, chickenpox, hepatitis B and whooping cough. Vaccinating children with all the recommended vaccines, on schedule, is one of the safest and most advanced means of preventing infection. Parents commonly ask whether it … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- 2014 in review: small patients, big stories.
- Gifts for good
- A classroom in a hospital: Doernbecher’s school program
- Pat on Technology that matters
- chris flores on #FreestyleFriday: OHSU employee Gabe Flores
- Lisa McMahan on Flu vaccine decreases a child’s risk of serious illness
- jennifer on Flu vaccine decreases a child’s risk of serious illness
- Rod on The childless pediatrician: A parent’s worst nightmare?