Do your kids have Pokémania? Parents have a lot of questions about Pokémon GO, the latest augmented reality gaming sensation. With some headlines touting the benefits of the game and others bemoaning its risks, it can be difficult to dispel what’s best for you and your kids. Below, OHSU Doernbecher Tom Sargent Safety Center Director Dr. Ben Hoffman shares some safety tips and considerations for kids and grown-ups alike. Be aware of physical boundaries One … Read More
- Kate on How to beat bedwetting
- Riz on How to beat bedwetting
- Camille Calderwood on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Adrien on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Ander on “13 Reasons Why” poses risks to Oregon youth