A: You should first contact your pediatrician, but if your child has an extremely high fever — more than 104 degrees — or is acting unusual, for example very sleepy or irritable, you should consider seeking immediate medical attention. Winter is a common time for infectious illnesses such as pneumonia, bronchiolitis, or lung infections, or the flu; ensuring your child gets a flu shot can prevent or reduce the severity of influenza. Flu shots are especially important … Read More
Recent PostsMore Posts
- Lisa McMahan on The vaccine every teenager needs
- Sydney Massage on The vaccine every teenager needs
- Prok on When is my child old enough to use an iPad or tablet?
- Su Scott on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Jennette Zarko on The vaccine every teenager needs