As chairman of pediatrics and physician-in-chief at OHSU Doernbecher Children’s Hospital, I spend most of my days in meetings. They didn’t teach you how to run or attend meetings in medical school, but such is the life of an administrator – making the world a better place, one meeting at a time. (Full disclosure: I borrowed this phrase from one of our administrative interns.) On Wednesdays, I still get to be a doctor in exactly … Read More
- Kate on How to beat bedwetting
- Riz on How to beat bedwetting
- Camille Calderwood on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Adrien on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Ander on “13 Reasons Why” poses risks to Oregon youth