In health care today, innovation is the newest buzzword. We all strive to find new innovative ways to treat certain diseases, to provide safe health care, to create value in our systems. There are lots of “fits and starts” because not everything always works the way we envision, but when we land on something that does work, it’s like putting that last piece into a puzzle … it feels just right. That’s how I feel … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- 2014 in review: small patients, big stories.
- Gifts for good
- A classroom in a hospital: Doernbecher’s school program
- Pat on Technology that matters
- chris flores on #FreestyleFriday: OHSU employee Gabe Flores
- Lisa McMahan on Flu vaccine decreases a child’s risk of serious illness
- jennifer on Flu vaccine decreases a child’s risk of serious illness
- Rod on The childless pediatrician: A parent’s worst nightmare?