Everyone always says that pediatricians become better physicians once they have children of their own. When I found out I was pregnant with my first child, I started to envision each patient as my own child, and it changed me, for better or for worse. I cried more, I smiled more, and I just cared more. I was able to look at situations from the perspective of a parent, and I could not imagine what … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- My child is constipated. What can I do?
- Talk to your kids about energy drinks
- Could your child have narcolepsy?
- Rhiannon on A note of thanks from 8-year-old former NICU patient Elle
- Judy Deggs on Vancouver’s Trey Foote Foundation raises $12K for OHSU Doernbecher, Knight Cancer Challenge
- Cathy partida on Resilience
- Leslie on From a physician-parent’s perspective
- Tatyana on Share a room with your baby, not a bed