Just this week, the Image Gently campaign initiated “Back to Basics” on their website as a means to promote radiation protection. This is an exciting initiative to tell you about because there are lots of new resources now available to you, and we are learning too! Not only does the new website help you understand more about radiation dosing, but it provides information for radiologists and for the radiology and CT technologists that examine your child … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- When is my child old enough to use an iPad or tablet?
- What is National Poison Prevention Week?
- About the man who put kids’ health on the national research agenda
- Julie Mikulic on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Joseph Boquiren on When is my child old enough to use an iPad or tablet?
- Lisa McMahan on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Skye Leslie on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Denise on Finding bravery at Doernbecher