There is a reason they call us residents. We do spend the majority of our time “residing” in the hospital. So it is always nice to be able to escape our residency and experience medicine in a community outside the hospital. A few weekends ago, a group of five residents, including myself, and three supervising physicians made our way to the Nike campus to help out at the Special Olympics MedFest. My first impression was … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- My child is constipated. What can I do?
- Talk to your kids about energy drinks
- Could your child have narcolepsy?
- jacoby Demissie on Talk to your kids about energy drinks
- Rhiannon on A note of thanks from 8-year-old former NICU patient Elle
- Judy Deggs on Vancouver’s Trey Foote Foundation raises $12K for OHSU Doernbecher, Knight Cancer Challenge
- Cathy partida on Resilience
- Leslie on From a physician-parent’s perspective