Just this week, the Image Gently campaign initiated “Back to Basics” on their website as a means to promote radiation protection. This is an exciting initiative to tell you about because there are lots of new resources now available to you, and we are learning too! Not only does the new website help you understand more about radiation dosing, but it provides information for radiologists and for the radiology and CT technologists that examine your child … Read More
- The vaccine low-down: Protecting your children against chickenpox, meningitis and more
- Baby in a box? What you need to know about safe infant sleep
- Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Camille Calderwood on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Adrien on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Ander on “13 Reasons Why” poses risks to Oregon youth
- Rhonda Cohen on Meeting Julia: Representing autism in the media
- Aimee Lomeli on The healing power of art: CHAP at OHSU Doernbecher