Just this week, the Image Gently campaign initiated “Back to Basics” on their website as a means to promote radiation protection. This is an exciting initiative to tell you about because there are lots of new resources now available to you, and we are learning too! Not only does the new website help you understand more about radiation dosing, but it provides information for radiologists and for the radiology and CT technologists that examine your child … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- My child is constipated. What can I do?
- Talk to your kids about energy drinks
- Could your child have narcolepsy?
- Rhiannon on A note of thanks from 8-year-old former NICU patient Elle
- Judy Deggs on Vancouver’s Trey Foote Foundation raises $12K for OHSU Doernbecher, Knight Cancer Challenge
- Cathy partida on Resilience
- Leslie on From a physician-parent’s perspective
- Tatyana on Share a room with your baby, not a bed