Chances are the next time you bring your child in for a wellness check, your pediatrician will talk to you about cholesterol. While pediatricians have been checking cholesterol in children with a family history of heart problems for many years, the American Academy of Pediatrics recommends that all children be screened for high cholesterol between the ages of 9 and 11 and again between 17 and 21. These recommendations refelect the understanding that too much cholesterol … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- When is my child old enough to use an iPad or tablet?
- What is National Poison Prevention Week?
- About the man who put kids’ health on the national research agenda
- Julie Mikulic on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Joseph Boquiren on When is my child old enough to use an iPad or tablet?
- Lisa McMahan on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Skye Leslie on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Denise on Finding bravery at Doernbecher