On a recent morning, I dealt with the death of one of my patients. As sometimes happens with this job, instead of having time to process this, I was immediately faced with a busy clinic. After all of the patients were seen, and I had time to reflect, I realized that on the same day that cancer took the life of one of my patients, I had referred three other patients to our survivorship clinic. … Read More
- Baby in a box? What you need to know about safe infant sleep
- Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Five ways to bring books back into your family’s summer
- Adrien on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Ander on “13 Reasons Why” poses risks to Oregon youth
- Rhonda Cohen on Meeting Julia: Representing autism in the media
- Aimee Lomeli on The healing power of art: CHAP at OHSU Doernbecher
- Tori on Tips for supporting one another