In my work as a pediatric brain and spine surgeon at OHSU Doernbecher Children’s Hospital and OHSU Hospital, I get to meet some pretty amazing children. Alex Shepherd most certainly counts among them. Alex came to Doernbecher after a seizure led to diagnosis of a brain tumor. Despite the presence of an 11 cm long ‘C’-shaped mass in the depths of Alex’s brain, he remained a charismatic and enthusiastic 10-year-old. Except for the moments of … Read More
- Kate on How to beat bedwetting
- Riz on How to beat bedwetting
- Camille Calderwood on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Adrien on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Ander on “13 Reasons Why” poses risks to Oregon youth