In my work as a pediatric brain and spine surgeon at OHSU Doernbecher Children’s Hospital and OHSU Hospital, I get to meet some pretty amazing children. Alex Shepherd most certainly counts among them. Alex came to Doernbecher after a seizure led to diagnosis of a brain tumor. Despite the presence of an 11 cm long ‘C’-shaped mass in the depths of Alex’s brain, he remained a charismatic and enthusiastic 10-year-old. Except for the moments of … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
Recent PostsMore Posts
- Lisa McMahan on The vaccine every teenager needs
- Sydney Massage on The vaccine every teenager needs
- Prok on When is my child old enough to use an iPad or tablet?
- Su Scott on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Jennette Zarko on The vaccine every teenager needs