Babies younger than 6 months are too young to receive the vaccine for influenza. One way to decrease their chances of getting the flu is to be sure their close contacts, family members and caregivers get the vaccine. OHSU Doernbecher Children’s Hospital is now in its third season of offering free flu shots to the parents and other adult close contacts of established OHSU Doernbecher patients. This “Free Vaccine for Parents Cocooning Project” is intended to … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
Recent PostsMore Posts
- Lisa McMahan on The vaccine every teenager needs
- Sydney Massage on The vaccine every teenager needs
- Prok on When is my child old enough to use an iPad or tablet?
- Su Scott on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Jennette Zarko on The vaccine every teenager needs