Babies younger than 6 months are too young to receive the vaccine for influenza. One way to decrease their chances of getting the flu is to be sure their close contacts, family members and caregivers get the vaccine. OHSU Doernbecher Children’s Hospital is now in its third season of offering free flu shots to the parents and other adult close contacts of established OHSU Doernbecher patients. This “Free Vaccine for Parents Cocooning Project” is intended to … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- #FreestyleFriday: OHSU employee Gabe Flores
- Doernbecher offers free flu vaccine to its patients’ parents, close family contacts
- Behind the illustration with Maryanna Hoggatt (and Simon)
- chris flores on #FreestyleFriday: OHSU employee Gabe Flores
- Lisa McMahan on Flu vaccine decreases a child’s risk of serious illness
- jennifer on Flu vaccine decreases a child’s risk of serious illness
- Rod on The childless pediatrician: A parent’s worst nightmare?
- Zee on The childless pediatrician: A parent’s worst nightmare?