Taking care of diabetes can be a challenge, but you are not alone. Join OHSU and the rest of the diabetes community in celebrating Pacific Northwest Diabetes Health & Wellness Week. Founded by the Chris Dudley Foundation and Novo Nordisk, this weeklong event, Nov. 10 – 16, is designed to unite our community in a collaborative effort to bring diabetes to light and change the way diabetes is viewed and treated. The week’s activities include the … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- 2014 in review: small patients, big stories.
- Gifts for good
- A classroom in a hospital: Doernbecher’s school program
- Pat on Technology that matters
- chris flores on #FreestyleFriday: OHSU employee Gabe Flores
- Lisa McMahan on Flu vaccine decreases a child’s risk of serious illness
- jennifer on Flu vaccine decreases a child’s risk of serious illness
- Rod on The childless pediatrician: A parent’s worst nightmare?