A confused 2-year-old sat on the carpeted floor, surrounded by three enthusiastic women with a bounty of toys. His mother was anxiously awaiting our assessment a few feet away at a child-size table. This is not how I envisioned my pediatric training to be, but this day was an unexpected gift. On that sunny Portland afternoon, I was at Early Intervention, a school-based statewide organization that provides free services to children ages birth to 3 … Read More
- Kate on How to beat bedwetting
- Riz on How to beat bedwetting
- Camille Calderwood on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Adrien on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Ander on “13 Reasons Why” poses risks to Oregon youth