Pairing cancer-conquering teen Lance Dillon with legendary Nike designer Mark Smith back in 2007 resulted in one of Doernbecher Freestyle’s most memorable shoe designs. The custom Nike Dunk Low is the fifth to be rereleased in celebration of the 10th anniversary of the Doernbecher Freestyle program. Lance’s shoes will be available for purchase on Saturday, Aug. 31, at select Nike retail locations and on nike.com. (Visit insider.nike.com, for more information about Shelby’s shoes.) Lance Dillon was … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- The childless pediatrician: A parent’s worst nightmare?
- Water, water everywhere: How to reduce your child’s risk of drowning
- Predicting whether children with ADHD will get better over time
- Betty Carroll on The childless pediatrician: A parent’s worst nightmare?
- Robert D. Wilson M.D. '56 on Healing the healer: OHSU Doernbecher physician-in-training launches “The Well Resident”
- Kate on Recent Comments
- Lisa McMahan on Predicting whether children with ADHD will get better over time
- Nuza Syxtus Thomas on About Doernbecher