Pairing cancer-conquering teen Lance Dillon with legendary Nike designer Mark Smith back in 2007 resulted in one of Doernbecher Freestyle’s most memorable shoe designs. The custom Nike Dunk Low is the fifth to be rereleased in celebration of the 10th anniversary of the Doernbecher Freestyle program. Lance’s shoes will be available for purchase on Saturday, Aug. 31, at select Nike retail locations and on nike.com. (Visit insider.nike.com, for more information about Shelby’s shoes.) Lance Dillon was … Read More
- The vaccine low-down: Protecting your children against chickenpox, meningitis and more
- Baby in a box? What you need to know about safe infant sleep
- Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Camille Calderwood on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Adrien on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Ander on “13 Reasons Why” poses risks to Oregon youth
- Rhonda Cohen on Meeting Julia: Representing autism in the media
- Aimee Lomeli on The healing power of art: CHAP at OHSU Doernbecher