The pediatric cancer team at OHSU Doernbecher Children’s Hospital joins the OHSU Knight Cancer Institute in its support of House Bill 2896, which restricts children younger than 18 from using tanning devices, unless proof of a physician exemption is provided. Read Dr. Brian Druker’s call to action on the 96,000 Square Miles blog and let us know your thoughts: “Our children deserve stronger protections from cancer-causing tanning devices.” Linda Stork, M.D. Robert Neerhout Professor and Head Division … Read More
- Kate on How to beat bedwetting
- Riz on How to beat bedwetting
- Camille Calderwood on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Adrien on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Ander on “13 Reasons Why” poses risks to Oregon youth