If I could describe the emotion in one word surrounding my first pediatric ingestion admission, it would be fear. On all levels. We were admitting a 3-year-old male after he accidentally ingested a laundry detergent packet. There was fear of the complications, but most notable, there was fear of the unknown. The toxic effects of laundry packet ingestions at that time were minimally understood. This was a new phenomenon. And as a newly minted resident, … Read More
- Kate on How to beat bedwetting
- Riz on How to beat bedwetting
- Camille Calderwood on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Adrien on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Ander on “13 Reasons Why” poses risks to Oregon youth