Any working mom can tell you, breastfeeding and expressing breast milk for a baby at work can be a tough job, and Oregon’s long-term breastfeeding rates highlight this difficulty. While our state boasts one of the highest breastfeeding initiation rates in the nation — about 90 percent — its exclusive breastfeeding rates at three and six months after birth are nothing to brag about. Oregon’s exclusive breastfeeding rates fall to around 50 percent and 25 … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- 2014 in review: small patients, big stories.
- Gifts for good
- A classroom in a hospital: Doernbecher’s school program
- Pat on Technology that matters
- chris flores on #FreestyleFriday: OHSU employee Gabe Flores
- Lisa McMahan on Flu vaccine decreases a child’s risk of serious illness
- jennifer on Flu vaccine decreases a child’s risk of serious illness
- Rod on The childless pediatrician: A parent’s worst nightmare?