It’s not often that we are pleasantly surprised, but the CARES Northwest staff and management were indeed surprised by the very generous donation that OHSU nurses made to the organization. As a pediatric nurse practitioner at OHSU Doernbecher Children’s Hospital as well as CARES Northwest, I was personally elated by this generous gift! More importantly, I was inspired that this community of nurses — who give of themselves daily, nurturing and caring for others — … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
Recent PostsMore Posts
- Lisa McMahan on The vaccine every teenager needs
- Sydney Massage on The vaccine every teenager needs
- Prok on When is my child old enough to use an iPad or tablet?
- Su Scott on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Jennette Zarko on The vaccine every teenager needs