On Saturday, April 20, the Doernbecher Children’s Hospital Foundation and the Friends of Doernbecher will host the 15th annual Heart of Doernbecher Auction. Each year, we invite a family to share their Doernbecher story. The Rea family shared their personal story at the very first Heart of Doernbecher Auction 15 years ago. Today, Ryan Rea is a thriving junior at Washington State University. His family remains incredibly thankful for the care they received 22 years ago. … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- 2014 in review: small patients, big stories.
- Gifts for good
- A classroom in a hospital: Doernbecher’s school program
- Pat on Technology that matters
- chris flores on #FreestyleFriday: OHSU employee Gabe Flores
- Lisa McMahan on Flu vaccine decreases a child’s risk of serious illness
- jennifer on Flu vaccine decreases a child’s risk of serious illness
- Rod on The childless pediatrician: A parent’s worst nightmare?