A: Young children often like things packaged or displayed in a cute way. Make lunchtime visually appealing: Include apple slices or pieces of watermelon and pineapple in small containers, or cut up carrots and celery and add some honey mustard dip as a way to introduce kids to vegetables. Sandwiches fit little hands; slice them into fun shapes. Low-fat string cheese is fun to eat and a good source of calcium. You can even try … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
Recent PostsMore Posts
- Lisa McMahan on The vaccine every teenager needs
- Sydney Massage on The vaccine every teenager needs
- Prok on When is my child old enough to use an iPad or tablet?
- Su Scott on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Jennette Zarko on The vaccine every teenager needs