Taking care of diabetes can be a challenge, but you are not alone. Join OHSU and the rest of the diabetes community in celebrating Pacific Northwest Diabetes Health & Wellness Week. Founded by the Chris Dudley Foundation and Novo Nordisk, this weeklong event, Nov. 10 – 16, is designed to unite our community in a collaborative effort to bring diabetes to light and change the way diabetes is viewed and treated. The week’s activities include the … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- Doernbecher’s Child Life specialists: “We’re here for you and you can do this”
- Doctors Day Q&A with Dr. Nate Selden
- When is my child old enough to use an iPad or tablet?
- Julie Mikulic on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Joseph Boquiren on When is my child old enough to use an iPad or tablet?
- Lisa McMahan on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Skye Leslie on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Denise on Finding bravery at Doernbecher