It’s not often that we are pleasantly surprised, but the CARES Northwest staff and management were indeed surprised by the very generous donation that OHSU nurses made to the organization. As a pediatric nurse practitioner at OHSU Doernbecher Children’s Hospital as well as CARES Northwest, I was personally elated by this generous gift! More importantly, I was inspired that this community of nurses — who give of themselves daily, nurturing and caring for others — … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- My child is constipated. What can I do?
- Talk to your kids about energy drinks
- Could your child have narcolepsy?
- Rhiannon on A note of thanks from 8-year-old former NICU patient Elle
- Judy Deggs on Vancouver’s Trey Foote Foundation raises $12K for OHSU Doernbecher, Knight Cancer Challenge
- Cathy partida on Resilience
- Leslie on From a physician-parent’s perspective
- Tatyana on Share a room with your baby, not a bed