Wetting the bed is a common problem for children. In fact, 15 percent of 5-year-olds wet the bed. Unfortunately, it is also an issue that we tend not to talk about outside our immediate families – if it is talked about at all. It is important for kids and their families to realize this is a common issue, usually there is not a medical reason, and it usually will stop on its own. First: No … Read More
- The vaccine low-down: Protecting your children against chickenpox, meningitis and more
- Baby in a box? What you need to know about safe infant sleep
- Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Camille Calderwood on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Adrien on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Ander on “13 Reasons Why” poses risks to Oregon youth
- Rhonda Cohen on Meeting Julia: Representing autism in the media
- Aimee Lomeli on The healing power of art: CHAP at OHSU Doernbecher