To say Ross Hathaway is an active kid would be putting it lightly. Ross can land a 180 on his skis and pull some pretty cool tricks on his skateboard. He even had a black belt in taekwondo. Just be careful when you ask for a demonstration – you may find yourself flat on your back. Pretty impressive for any kid – especially impressive for one who lives with cystic fibrosis (CF). Ross has been … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- My child is constipated. What can I do?
- Talk to your kids about energy drinks
- Could your child have narcolepsy?
- Rhiannon on A note of thanks from 8-year-old former NICU patient Elle
- Judy Deggs on Vancouver’s Trey Foote Foundation raises $12K for OHSU Doernbecher, Knight Cancer Challenge
- Cathy partida on Resilience
- Leslie on From a physician-parent’s perspective
- Tatyana on Share a room with your baby, not a bed