Here’s the thing about 8-year-old Jake Dering: the kid’s got swagger. After enduring 19 surgeries to treat an extremely rare genetic condition called otopalatodigital syndrome type II, he’s earned the right to strut a little. Jake’s charm is not lost on the ladies. He’s been known to liberally dose himself with Calvin Klein cologne (he calls it smelly sauce) when the occasion calls for it. He’s also a smooth operator on the dance floor, making … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- When is my child old enough to use an iPad or tablet?
- What is National Poison Prevention Week?
- About the man who put kids’ health on the national research agenda
- Julie Mikulic on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Joseph Boquiren on When is my child old enough to use an iPad or tablet?
- Lisa McMahan on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Skye Leslie on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Denise on Finding bravery at Doernbecher