Nine-year-old Bella Stone is spunky. She’s ambitious. She’s outgoing. And more than anything, she’s a miracle. “She wasn’t expected to survive when she was born,” explained her mom, Jessica. “So we call her miracle baby girl.” Twenty surgeries and one brand-new kidney later, Bella has certainly lived up to the name. And she plans on defying the odds even more by becoming the world’s first combination singer-doctor-actor-dentist (we told you she was ambitious). Bella approached … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- My child is constipated. What can I do?
- Talk to your kids about energy drinks
- Could your child have narcolepsy?
- Rhiannon on A note of thanks from 8-year-old former NICU patient Elle
- Judy Deggs on Vancouver’s Trey Foote Foundation raises $12K for OHSU Doernbecher, Knight Cancer Challenge
- Cathy partida on Resilience
- Leslie on From a physician-parent’s perspective
- Tatyana on Share a room with your baby, not a bed