Pairing cancer-conquering teen Lance Dillon with legendary Nike designer Mark Smith back in 2007 resulted in one of Doernbecher Freestyle’s most memorable shoe designs. The custom Nike Dunk Low is the fifth to be rereleased in celebration of the 10th anniversary of the Doernbecher Freestyle program. Lance’s shoes will be available for purchase on Saturday, Aug. 31, at select Nike retail locations and on nike.com. (Visit insider.nike.com, for more information about Shelby’s shoes.) Lance Dillon was … Read More
- Kate on How to beat bedwetting
- Riz on How to beat bedwetting
- Camille Calderwood on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Adrien on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Ander on “13 Reasons Why” poses risks to Oregon youth