Having a baby in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) can feel like you are on a roller coaster. It can be both joyous and stressful, happy and scary. That’s why the March of Dimes NICU Family Support Program in the Doernbecher Neonatal Care Center (DNCC) is focused on bringing information and comfort to families during their NICU stay. The NICU Family Support Program provides support and a variety of activities for families, including group … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- 2014 in review: small patients, big stories.
- Gifts for good
- A classroom in a hospital: Doernbecher’s school program
- Pat on Technology that matters
- chris flores on #FreestyleFriday: OHSU employee Gabe Flores
- Lisa McMahan on Flu vaccine decreases a child’s risk of serious illness
- jennifer on Flu vaccine decreases a child’s risk of serious illness
- Rod on The childless pediatrician: A parent’s worst nightmare?