Having a baby in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) can feel like you are on a roller coaster. It can be both joyous and stressful, happy and scary. That’s why the March of Dimes NICU Family Support Program in the Doernbecher Neonatal Care Center (DNCC) is focused on bringing information and comfort to families during their NICU stay. The NICU Family Support Program provides support and a variety of activities for families, including group … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- My child is constipated. What can I do?
- Talk to your kids about energy drinks
- Could your child have narcolepsy?
- Rhiannon on A note of thanks from 8-year-old former NICU patient Elle
- Judy Deggs on Vancouver’s Trey Foote Foundation raises $12K for OHSU Doernbecher, Knight Cancer Challenge
- Cathy partida on Resilience
- Leslie on From a physician-parent’s perspective
- Tatyana on Share a room with your baby, not a bed