Having a baby in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) can feel like you are on a roller coaster. It can be both joyous and stressful, happy and scary. That’s why the March of Dimes NICU Family Support Program in the Doernbecher Neonatal Care Center (DNCC) is focused on bringing information and comfort to families during their NICU stay. The NICU Family Support Program provides support and a variety of activities for families, including group … Read More
- Baby in a box? What you need to know about safe infant sleep
- Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Five ways to bring books back into your family’s summer
- Camille Calderwood on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Adrien on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Ander on “13 Reasons Why” poses risks to Oregon youth
- Rhonda Cohen on Meeting Julia: Representing autism in the media
- Aimee Lomeli on The healing power of art: CHAP at OHSU Doernbecher