ADHD is a controversial condition for several reasons: It is widespread and costly, so it attracts interest. It is treated with stimulant medication, and medication use has skyrocketed, raising questions about how diagnosis is conducted. Most crucially, over time, some children naturally get better while others have very poor outcomes, and we cannot yet predict which are which. A major scientific focus is to identify biologically sound subtypes that will add to clinical prediction. In … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
Recent PostsMore Posts
- Lisa McMahan on The vaccine every teenager needs
- Sydney Massage on The vaccine every teenager needs
- Prok on When is my child old enough to use an iPad or tablet?
- Su Scott on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Jennette Zarko on The vaccine every teenager needs