We never think it will happen to us. We watch the news, we surf the web and we see that bad things can happen to good people. Natural disasters, random acts of violence, accidents … our 24-hour media cycle means we have a front row seat to the suffering of others, and yet we seem to believe that we are immune. I see it every day on Portland roads and highways — parents driving with … Read More
- Kate on How to beat bedwetting
- Riz on How to beat bedwetting
- Camille Calderwood on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Adrien on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Ander on “13 Reasons Why” poses risks to Oregon youth