A: Young children often like things packaged or displayed in a cute way. Make lunchtime visually appealing: Include apple slices or pieces of watermelon and pineapple in small containers, or cut up carrots and celery and add some honey mustard dip as a way to introduce kids to vegetables. Sandwiches fit little hands; slice them into fun shapes. Low-fat string cheese is fun to eat and a good source of calcium. You can even try … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- 2014 in review: small patients, big stories.
- Gifts for good
- A classroom in a hospital: Doernbecher’s school program
- Pat on Technology that matters
- chris flores on #FreestyleFriday: OHSU employee Gabe Flores
- Lisa McMahan on Flu vaccine decreases a child’s risk of serious illness
- jennifer on Flu vaccine decreases a child’s risk of serious illness
- Rod on The childless pediatrician: A parent’s worst nightmare?