Pixar’s “Inside Out” provides an amazing look inside the mind of an 11-year-old girl. Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Training Program Director, Dr. Craigan Usher and Gabe Edwards, a fourth-year OHSU medical student planning to go into psychiatry, sat down to talk about the film. They enjoyed “Inside Out” so much, they decided to document their conversation. We hope it sparks some thoughts for you and your family at your next movie night! Animator Walt Disney … Read More
- Kate on How to beat bedwetting
- Riz on How to beat bedwetting
- Camille Calderwood on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Adrien on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Ander on “13 Reasons Why” poses risks to Oregon youth