The Moderator Band, named after a structure in the right ventricle of the heart, formed in spring 1982 when I and a group of fellow first-year medical students/musicians got together to play at the ALL Hill Talent Show on Marquam Hill. We played at the talent show every spring, along with a few All Hill Dances and parties, until graduation in 1985. After graduation came years of residency training and the start of new medical careers … Read More
- Kate on How to beat bedwetting
- Riz on How to beat bedwetting
- Camille Calderwood on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Adrien on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Ander on “13 Reasons Why” poses risks to Oregon youth