This year marks the 10th anniversary of Nike/Doernbecher Freestyle, a powerful partnership between Nike and OHSU Doernbecher Children’s Hospital. To celebrate this important milestone, Nike is rereleasing five Freestyle fan favorites in the weeks leading up to this year’s unveiling. The first 10th anniversary special edition shoe is Mike Armstrong’s limited edition Air Max 95, available Saturday, July 6, at nikestore.com and in select Nike retail locations across the United States (visit Nike.Insider.com). At age … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- When is my child old enough to use an iPad or tablet?
- What is National Poison Prevention Week?
- About the man who put kids’ health on the national research agenda
- Julie Mikulic on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Joseph Boquiren on When is my child old enough to use an iPad or tablet?
- Lisa McMahan on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Skye Leslie on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Denise on Finding bravery at Doernbecher