Any working mom can tell you, breastfeeding and expressing breast milk for a baby at work can be a tough job, and Oregon’s long-term breastfeeding rates highlight this difficulty. While our state boasts one of the highest breastfeeding initiation rates in the nation — about 90 percent — its exclusive breastfeeding rates at three and six months after birth are nothing to brag about. Oregon’s exclusive breastfeeding rates fall to around 50 percent and 25 … Read More
- Kate on How to beat bedwetting
- Riz on How to beat bedwetting
- Camille Calderwood on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Adrien on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Ander on “13 Reasons Why” poses risks to Oregon youth