We are thrilled to have such talented high school, college and visiting graduate students this summer. A particular focus is personalized osteosarcoma therapy — you can watch a video of our vision for personalized cancer therapy here. Lara Davis, M.D., the adolescent and young adult (AYA) oncology fellow in our lab, is leading students Claire, Olivia, Melissa and Noah (see bios below) in the effort to develop rapid and reliable ways that children with osteosarcoma … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
Recent PostsMore Posts
- Lisa McMahan on The vaccine every teenager needs
- Sydney Massage on The vaccine every teenager needs
- Prok on When is my child old enough to use an iPad or tablet?
- Su Scott on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Jennette Zarko on The vaccine every teenager needs