To say Ross Hathaway is an active kid would be putting it lightly. Ross can land a 180 on his skis and pull some pretty cool tricks on his skateboard. He even had a black belt in taekwondo. Just be careful when you ask for a demonstration – you may find yourself flat on your back. Pretty impressive for any kid – especially impressive for one who lives with cystic fibrosis (CF). Ross has been … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- 2014 in review: small patients, big stories.
- Gifts for good
- A classroom in a hospital: Doernbecher’s school program
- Pat on Technology that matters
- chris flores on #FreestyleFriday: OHSU employee Gabe Flores
- Lisa McMahan on Flu vaccine decreases a child’s risk of serious illness
- jennifer on Flu vaccine decreases a child’s risk of serious illness
- Rod on The childless pediatrician: A parent’s worst nightmare?