To say Ross Hathaway is an active kid would be putting it lightly. Ross can land a 180 on his skis and pull some pretty cool tricks on his skateboard. He even had a black belt in taekwondo. Just be careful when you ask for a demonstration – you may find yourself flat on your back. Pretty impressive for any kid – especially impressive for one who lives with cystic fibrosis (CF). Ross has been … Read More
Recent PostsMore Posts
- Lisa McMahan on The vaccine every teenager needs
- Sydney Massage on The vaccine every teenager needs
- Prok on When is my child old enough to use an iPad or tablet?
- Su Scott on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Jennette Zarko on The vaccine every teenager needs