Twin sisters Kate and Kira Smith often talk in an excited duet, finishing each other’s sentences to share an idea or observation. Playful and affectionate, they readily hug and say, “I love you.” They are best friends. Four years ago the twins were fighting constantly, sometimes cruelly, destroying each other’s treasured possessions. Competition and comparison ruled their relationship. Each felt an uncontrollable compulsion to do exactly what the other was doing. One would not sit … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- Doernbecher’s Child Life specialists: “We’re here for you and you can do this”
- Doctors Day Q&A with Dr. Nate Selden
- When is my child old enough to use an iPad or tablet?
- Julie Mikulic on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Joseph Boquiren on When is my child old enough to use an iPad or tablet?
- Lisa McMahan on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Skye Leslie on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Denise on Finding bravery at Doernbecher