Twin sisters Kate and Kira Smith often talk in an excited duet, finishing each other’s sentences to share an idea or observation. Playful and affectionate, they readily hug and say, “I love you.” They are best friends. Four years ago the twins were fighting constantly, sometimes cruelly, destroying each other’s treasured possessions. Competition and comparison ruled their relationship. Each felt an uncontrollable compulsion to do exactly what the other was doing. One would not sit … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- 2014 in review: small patients, big stories.
- Gifts for good
- A classroom in a hospital: Doernbecher’s school program
- Pat on Technology that matters
- chris flores on #FreestyleFriday: OHSU employee Gabe Flores
- Lisa McMahan on Flu vaccine decreases a child’s risk of serious illness
- jennifer on Flu vaccine decreases a child’s risk of serious illness
- Rod on The childless pediatrician: A parent’s worst nightmare?