Twin sisters Kate and Kira Smith often talk in an excited duet, finishing each other’s sentences to share an idea or observation. Playful and affectionate, they readily hug and say, “I love you.” They are best friends. Four years ago the twins were fighting constantly, sometimes cruelly, destroying each other’s treasured possessions. Competition and comparison ruled their relationship. Each felt an uncontrollable compulsion to do exactly what the other was doing. One would not sit … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
Recent PostsMore Posts
- Lisa McMahan on The vaccine every teenager needs
- Sydney Massage on The vaccine every teenager needs
- Prok on When is my child old enough to use an iPad or tablet?
- Su Scott on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Jennette Zarko on The vaccine every teenager needs